Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tinker Bell and the great fairy rescue





I watched this movie a week ago, and I really enjoyed it, because I love Tinker Bell and her friends.


Tinker Bell is a tinker Fairy
Iridessa is a Light Fairy
Rosetta is a Garden Fairy
Silvermist is a water fairy
Fawn is the Animal Fairy


The movies are very colorful and the stories are very cute and I recommend it!

(If you have not watched the other two films you don't know what you are missing)

Don't forget to visit http://www.disney.co.uk/ to learn more about these fairies and other disney's movies.









            
Ps. : Tinker Bell met Blaze in her second film. I love that firefly. He is very cute!!!



By: Juh

1 comment:

  1. Achei muito querido o seu blog e acredito que voce e muito criativa e se expressa muito bem. A ideia de escrever sobre os filmes foi uma otima ideia para iniciar um blog. Parabens pela atitide. Fique com Deus. Te amo. Miminha.

    ReplyDelete